Pages

Friday 12 October 2012

Ideas for words, phrases that could be written on the walls in blood or spoken by ghosts etc.


-          Everyone dies alone…

-          Im looking at you right now…

-          I can see things you can’t…

-          We are trying to reach you…

-          You’re almost there…just a little more…every step your take is another step closer to hell…

-          The broken god is waking…

-          Waited too long…couldn’t stay…they are here now we have failed…

-          The only connection between you and me are these words…

-          This is my blood, it shall be a gateway to this place after I have sacrificed myself…

-          Quiet is the sun now…silent is the moon…do not be afraid my friend…the fear will be here soon…

-          They talk to me…

-          Wake me up when the darkness has gone…

-          The price we pay for life is death…

-          He who dies before he dies, does not die when he dies…

-          I taste like the dreams of mad children…

-          How ignorant of you. You are unaware of my demonic presence in your life. I will destroy everything you stand for. Worthless coward. I am always watching you. You cannot hide. you cannot run. And soon you will come to live with me...Forever...

-          Oh dear dear dear…oh my my my…what do we have here…a single morsel standing by…while I keep drawing near…

-          There are too many dead things in here…

-          Must not sleep…must warn others…

-          There is no shame in killing yourself, you cannot grieve over you own death…

-          As old as thy liquor…as bile as thyne heart…all who gaze upon this, shall see what cannot be seen…

No comments:

Post a Comment